To delete a cached copy of a roaming profile
Run Regedit and navigate to the following registry key:
Create a DWORD value named DeleteRoamingCache and set it to 1
The current roaming profile should be removed at user logoff. You may need to reboot before this setting takes effect.
If you would like to push this setting out via Zenworks:
1) Copy the following italicized text into notepad or other text editor and save the file as deleterc.reg. Make sure the file has a .reg extension, not .txt!
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2) In ConsoleOne create a new simple Zenworks application and associate it with the appropriate users or workstations. I suggest setting this application to Force Run.
3) Edit the properties of the new application, and select Distribution Options – Registry
4) Select File – Import, and browse to the deleterc.reg file you created in step 1. Highlight deleterc.reg, and press open. This will import the registry key into your application.
5) Remain in the Registry window of your application, and highlight the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\DeleteRoamingCache DWORD value you just imported.
6) In the box below Distribution options for the selected leaf item or leaf items below selected item, set Item Will Create Always and press Ok.
You can select options other than Item Will Create Always, but I choose to use this setting in case someone makes changes to this setting by hand.
For more information see KB 173870.